1. Mood: Morning-cranky, as I just woke up.
2. Lips: Dry. Where’s my Vaseline?
3. Fragrance: Tine’s Eau de Toilette. In other words, I smell like me :p
4. Food craving: Char Koay Teow (my Mum always buys me Char Koay Teow every Saturday morning. I know it’s not Saturday, and I’m not in Malaysia, but that doesn’t mean I don’t miss the lovely, greasy aroma. Mmmmm …)
5. Makeup craving: Nars eyeshadows. Oh, and lippies by Benefit. Professional makeup brushes would also be nice (yeah, like I’m a pro. Still, they’re so pretty). And a train case. And many many many many more.
6. Theme song: Pump It by Black Eyed Peas
7. Nail polish: None, because I can’t stand ‘em on my fingers.
8. Hair: Poofed and frizzy like the lion’s mane. I haven’t given my tough locks a good ironing yet this morning. Oh for fine hair.
9. Shoes: Big Kahunas (Tee hee hee!)
10. Goal of the day: Finish up the huge load of laundry I have today, and do a proper review of a particular beauty product I’ve come to love. And exercise.