I’ve been so slow on replying all the tags you people gave me. My bad my bad. My in-laws are here in Melbourne for a visit, so I’ve pretty much been out most of the time. And by the time I was home, I’d be so beat; I couldn’t even keep my head up to look at the computer monitor! Sigh.
First off, a tag by Connie of Skin Deco.
Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.
I’m afraid I don’t have 5 answers for every question, so I’ll answer as much as I can, yeah?
10 Years Ago (1998)
1. I was 18 years old, fresh into college.
2. Had proper interaction with the opposite sex without feeling as though the earth was going to swallow me up (I was in an all-girls’ school for 11 years; I was absolutely tongue-tied around boys)
2. Started dating, and was with my first boyfriend for 5.5 years.
3. Gotten my first lipstick, I think it was Clinique’s Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. I loved it so much, I think I used up two or three tubes in a year!
4. Kicked academic ass in college for the very first time in my life (I was an average student back in secondary school)
5. My love of red bags was born when my mum got me a red Fila knapsack :p
5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List:
1. Do the laundry
2. Tidy up the apartment (for some reason, it’s always messy during the weekend)
3. Relax (the in-laws are visiting my brother-in-law and sister-in-law in Sydney over the weekend)
4. Head to Chadstone’s Borders (the smell of books turn me on big time)
5. Get some groceries.
5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy my dream house.
2. Renovate that house to the max.
3. Go to France and Italy for another honeymoon 😉
4. Buy a Chloe Paddington and a Marc Jacobs bag which I’ve been wanting to for a long time now.
5. Get all the liposuction in the world to hoover away the fat around my midriff and thighs 😛
5 Places I have lived:
1. Penang, Malaysia (parents’ home)
2. Dundee, UK (3 years)
3. Takasaki, Japan (1 year)
4. Melbourne, Australia
5 Jobs I have had:
1. Intern at a MNC in Penang
2. Engineer in the same MNC.
3. … and that’s it. How sad is that?!
Next, a tag by Plue of Beauty Up My Life.
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on his/ her website.
1. I sleep with a stinky bolster, and have done so with the same bolster for the past 20 years. I cannot stay at a place for longer than three weeks without it. I even brought it with me during my business trips to Japan. The smell comforts me. If I can, I wouldn’t even wash it 😛
2. I’m borderline obsessive compulsive when it comes to how things to be placed and/or kept. It has to be done my way. No, I don’t believe the world would end if they’re not placed a certain way, but I’d be real uncomfortable if I cannot change it to the way I want it to be. This only applies to my house, of course. So don’t worry about inviting me to yours; I’ll leave your stuff alone.
3. I have access to the great chocolate drinks/mix here, e.g. Cadbury, but I still think Milo is the best. Minum Milo anda jadi sihat dan kuat! (Drink Milo and you’ll be healthy and strong – it’s Malaysian Milo’s slogan)
4. I can’t work head or tail about a sewing machine. I can solder tiny pieces of wires and components together without problems but I freak out at the sight of a sewing machine.
5. I cannot eat out for over three days in a row. Neither can my husband. We’d rather just eat steamed tofu with rice or noodles if we’re too lazy to cook than to order a takeaway after the third day of consecutive dining outs.
6. I can clean the kitchen, clean the living room, and even the bathroom without complaints, but I don’t do toilets. Period.