As you can tell, with my month-long break in Malaysia, I barely blogged at all in December. That was quite a hiatus I took from the blog, and I’ve missed blogging dearly.
Unfortunately, missing blogging, and actually starting blogging again after such a long time away from the blog, isn’t easy. In fact, I even had trouble coming up with this post. How to get the words flowing after haven’t written anything in so long? Even my fingers are rusty. I haven’t even updated my personal blog in over a year, so that one’s even worse.
There are a few ways to do it, at least, for me and the beauty blog, that is. If I’m going to break out of this post-holiday blogging blues, I
- Read other beauty blogs for inspiration.
- Do not force myself to come up with something, just for the sake of filling the day with random, unsubstantial posts.
- Go through my holiday shopping haul. I like this one because they give me ideas on what to write in future. Plus it’s fun to play with makeup I can’t get here 😛
- Surround myself (if not in person, then at least on social media) with other beauty bloggers.
- Bite the bullet and write this post 😛
What about you? If you haven’t blogged in a while, or just got back from a long vacation, how do you get back on the blogwagon?
Image: The Botanical Gardens, Penang