THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Day two of the flash giveaway week features Shu Uemura’s latest addition to the cult cleansing oils. It’s the Ultime8 Sublime Beauty Cleansing Oil, and I have one 150ml bottle (RRP AU$65) to give away!
The Ultime8 Cleansing Oil reminds me of the Whitefficient Clear Brightening Gentle Cleansing Oil. It’s not like the popular yellow-bottled cleansing oil (I find that one too thick and heavy on my skin). It’s gentle on the skin, removes makeup well, does not sting the eyes and, between you and me, looks classier than the other bottles If you are a fan of cleansing oils, I have a feeling you’ll like this one too.
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment below: Do you use cleansing oils? What’s your favourite?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to all Australian residents. The prize will only be shipped to an Australian address.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One comment per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
5. One winner will be selected at random.
6. The winner will be drawn and announced on 25 September 2012 (an email notification will be sent to the winner).
7. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous, who will be sending the prize out (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
8. This giveaway (Shu Uemura Ultime8 Cleansing Oil) will close at 9.59am, 19 September 2012.
9. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 7 days.
10. Beautyholics Anonymous and Shu Uemura Australia reserve the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.
Feel free to spread the word. I’d really appreciate it.