THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Day four of the flash giveaway features goodie packs by Garnier and Revlon. There are two packs to be won (one for each winner). Each pack comprises one Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Oily and Combination Skin, one Garnier Dark Spot Corrector Daily Unifying Moisturiser and two Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butters. The lippies come in 2 sets of cool and warm shades.
Revlon Lip Butters Combo #1: 085 Sugar Palm and 090 Sweet Tart
Revlon Lip Butters Combo #2: 015 Tutti Frutti and 020 Brown Sugar
Each Garnier and Revlon pack is valued at AU$74.80.
I’ve heard a lot of good things about the Dark Spot Corrector (it contains 5% Vitamin C), and you know what I think about the BB cream for combination to oily skin. I have a feeling you’ll like them too. As for the Revlon Lip Butters, well, they’ve achieved some sort of cult status and it’s no wonder why. They’re creamy, not-drying and have a variety of shades to choose from. My favourite is Sweet Tart .
HOW TO ENTER:
Leave a comment below: Let me know the shade of Garnier BB cream (Light or Medium) and Revlon Lip Butter Combo (#1 or #2) you’d like. That’s it!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to all Australian residents. The prize will only be shipped to an Australian address.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One comment per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
5. One winner will be selected at random.
6. The winner will be drawn and announced on 25 September 2012 (an email notification will be sent to the winner).
7. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous, who will be sending the prize out (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
8. This giveaway (Garnier & Revlon Goodie Packs) will close at 9.59am, 21 September 2012.
9. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 7 days.
10. Beautyholics Anonymous, Garnier Australia and Revlon Australia reserve the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.
Feel free to spread the word. I’d really appreciate it.