THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Please click to enlarge
I love this look. It’s smoky, it’s chic and oh so sexy. I love how strong the brows are for this look. It complements the smoky eyes very well. The smoky eyes are done cat-like, tapering at the outer corners of the eyes. A very interesting addition to the dark eye makeup is the white eyeliner. Take a good look at the photo and you’ll know what I mean. Pale, rosy lips, a hint of blush and bronzer to contour the cheeks, and va va voom hair complete the look. Me very likey! 😀
Runway to “Realway” option: Oh most definitely achievable! This is the style of smokey eyes I love because it’s not very difficult to do. I’m usually quite conservative when it comes to creating the smoky eye on myself but I’d love to wing it out more like this. The white eyeliner at the lower waterline opens the eyes, making it appear bigger even with the dark eyeliner at the lower lash line. I’ve never tried white eyeliner at the lower waterline together with the dark eye liner at the bottom as well. I think it’s such a clever idea. Do give it a go too and let me know what you think!
(not pictured: L’Oreal Paris Mega Volume Collagene in Black)
Here’s how you can win all the makeup (prize pack is worth $246.50) used to create the look in Runway 05. All you have to do is this:
- Look for the codeword in this post. I’ve made it super easy for you so you can’t miss it. 🙂
- Hunt for the other 4 codewords on 4 other blogs (who will also be running the same competition), which I will link below.
- Fill in the form below with your 5 codewords.
- Answer a quick question.
Get the other 4 codewords from these L’Oreal Paris Bloggers.
Do enter the competitions on the other blogs as well. It’ll increase your chances of winning! The flash giveaways will feature different codewords on all 5 websites daily.
Today’s codeword: SLEEK
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to all Australian residents. The prize will only be shipped to an Australian address.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One form entry per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
5. The entry with the correct codewords and most creative answer to the question will win.
6. The winner will be chosen and announced on 27 March 2013 (an email notification will be sent to the winner).
7. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous and L’Oreal Paris Australia, who will be sending the prize out (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
8. Each website participating in the giveaway where codewords are collected will be drawing their own winner independently (and will have their own terms and conditions).
9. This giveaway (L’Oreal Paris Runway 05 Look) will close at 8.59am, 24 March 2013 (Australian EST).
10. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 5 working days.
11. Beautyholics Anonymous and L’Oreal Paris Australia reserve the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.
Feel free to spread the word. I’d really appreciate it.
Good luck! 😀