THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
I have to say this again: French pharmacies are AMAZING. They’re not big pharmacies and drugstores like Priceline or Watsons; they really are quite tiny shops that sell medication and a bit of beauty products here and there. The amazing thing about them is how cheap most French skincare products are, especially if you buy them in bulk. You can get two massive bottles of Uriage cleansers for under 12 euros per pack. Some pharmacies even sell a 12-pack NUXE dry oil for about 6 euros each!
I thought I’d bring back some of that French pharmacy vibe for you. No, I don’t have 12 bottles of NUXE dry oil to give away (but you know, if I could bring them back, I would), but perhaps a small pack of goodies might suffice?
One reader will be able to win the pack below:
NUXE Travel Kit
Caudalie Vinosource SOS Morning Eye Rescue
KIKO eyeshadow in #174
Savon de Marseille soaps in The Blanc and Verveine
It’s not a very big giveaway no thanks to my luggage weight limit but I thought it might be nice just to try out smaller sizes of the skincare products. I particularly like how cute the tiny little NUXE dry oil is. The soaps were a wee bit battered in my suitcase hence the chipped sides but other than that, they smell absolutely yummy!
HOW TO ENTER:
Just leave a comment below with your answer to these questions: Have you tried any French skincare brands before? If so, what’s your favourite? If not, what’s the one thing you’d love to try first?
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This giveaway is open to all readers, local and international.
2. Anyone can enter the giveaway regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. Only one comment per contestant will be accepted. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
4. One (1) winner will be drawn at random to win the French skincare pack worth AU$60.00.
5. The giveaway will close in a week at 11.59pm, 18 October 2013 (Australian EST).
6. The winner of the giveaway will be announced in the Competition/Giveaways page on 20 October 2013. A notification email will also be sent to the winner.
7. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous, who will be sending the prize to the winner (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
8. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 5 working days.
9. Beautyholics Anonymous reserves the right to change the terms of this competition at any time.
Have fun and good luck!