Note: This is an image-heavy post. Please be especially mindful about data usage when viewed on a mobile device.
Welcome to the 2015 preloved makeup sale for Beyond Blue! I’m so excited you’ve decided to drop by and check out what I have in store for you today. As I mentioned yesterday, 100% of the proceeds from the sale of the items today will go to Beyond Blue. I’m sure you’ll give these items a great home and show them lots of love.
There are a few items that I had to let go with a heavy heart as they weren’t easy to come by when I first got them. Nonetheless, I’m sure you’ll give them more love than I could (better than having them sit in my beauty cupboard unloved and unused). Some of the prices may be higher than expected in typical blog sales but this is for a good cause and I know you’ll understand.
Before we proceed, please take note of the terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions:
- All items (with the exception of Dior) were purchased by me and are not press samples. Dior has very kindly come on board this endeavour and has given me written consent to sell some of the press samples they have given me for charity. These items will be marked with an *.
- All sales work on a first come, first served basis. No reservations allowed.
- To purchase an item, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Payments are accepted via PayPal only. Prices are in Australian dollars.
- All sales are final (no returns). Please feel free to ask me any questions before purchasing. As for product swatches, please look them up online. For foundations, I highly recommend checking out Findation.com to estimate your shade.
- All care will be taken in packaging the items as securely as possible. However, I shall not be held responsible for any items damaged or lost in transit.
- Postage fees apply to Australian addresses only. If you are not an Australian resident but really wish to purchase an item, please email me and I can give you a quote as to how much postage will be.
- Items will be delivered by regular Australia Post. If you wish to have them sent via Express or Registered Post (I recommend that you do), that can be arranged for an added fee. Postage fees are as quoted by Australian Post.
- Regular Australian postage fees: $8.25 for up to 3 items (small satchel), and $13.40 for 4 or more (medium satchel). I’ll be using prepaid Parcel Post satchels to post your order and at the time of writing, this is what Australia Post charges. I don’t charge you any extra.
- Fragrances are available to Australian residents only.
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days upon receipt of payment.
- If you’re based in Melbourne, I’m happy to do pick-up at the CBD to help save on postage.
- All makeup are not disinfected. I will try to clean the packaging as much as possible with rubbing alcohol but the powders or creams are not sterilised or disinfected.
- Most products do not come with boxes. Some of the high-end makeup will come in their velvet pouches (clearly I don’t throw stuff away).
– Your name
– Your country of residence (only if you are an international customer)
– The item(s) which you wish to purchase.
– Your email address so that I can invoice you.
Dior Les Neiges de Diorsnow* (NEW, never used) – $45.00 SOLD!
Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in 036 Snow Illusion* (NEW, never used) –
Dior 5 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette in 009 Sky Glow* (used less than 10 times) –
Dior Diorskin Nude Tan Paradise Duo* (used less than 20 times) –
Dior Diorblush Cheek Creme in 871 Bikini* (used less than 10 times) –
$30.00 $20.00 Dior Diorblush Cheek Creme in 651 Panama* (used less than 10 times) – $30.00 SOLD!
Tom Ford Cheek Colour in 03 Flush (I’ve used this many times but there’s barely a dent on the palette! I love this blush to bits but it’s time for someone else to discover and love it too) – $25.00 SOLD!
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blusher in Cherub (used less than 10 times) – $15.00 SOLD!
Jill Stuart Blush Blossom Dual Cheek Colour in Embellished Mimosa (used less than 20 times. Comes with an unused Jill Stuart blush retractable blush brush) – $25.00 SOLD!
Etude House Princess Etionette Heart Blusher (used less than 10 times. Comes with the case) – $25.00 SOLD!
Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Tipsy (used less than 20 times) – $20.00 SOLD! Tarte Amazonian Clay Long-Wear Blush in Natural Beauty (used less than 10 times) – $20.00 SOLD!
IT Cosmetics CC+ Radiance Ombre Blush in Je Ne Sais Quoi (used less than 10 times) – $18.00 SOLD!
Makeup Geek eyeshadows (9 eyeshadows in a customisable magnetic Z-palette. Used less than 5 times) – $30.00 SOLD!
MAC single eyeshadow in Steamy Frost (used less than 10 times) –
Urban Decay NAKED Basics eyeshadow palette (used less than 10 times) – $15.00 SOLD!
SUQQU blush palette in 02 Usuzakura (used less than 10 times) –
NARS eyeshadow duo in China Seas (used less than 5 times) – $22.00 SOLD!
NARS Limited Edition Guy Bourdin One Night Stand Cheek Palette (never been used. This is crazy expensive on eBay!) – $50.00 SOLD!
NARS Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in Via Veneto (deluxe sample, 0.3g (never been used) –
Guerlain Blush G Cherry Blossom Blush (used less than 20 times) –
Clinique Cheek Pop/Blush Pop in Ginger Pop (used less than 10 times) – $20.00 SOLD!
Benefit Majorette Blush (used less than 10 times) –
Stila Custom Colour Blush in Self-Adjusting Pink (used often but there’s so much left on the pan!) – $15.00 SOLD!
Stila Custom Colour Blush in Self-Adjusting Coral (ditto with the Pink!) –
Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. Shade is #32 Light Beige. (used 1/10 of the tube) – $10.00 SOLD!
By Terry Cover-Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation Ultra-Correcting Coverage Flawless Velvet Radiance. Shade is #5 Peach Beige.(used less than 10 times. This is one of the best foundations I’ve used. Unfortunately, I have to let it go because I’m not a fan of the scent) –
Benefit Bigger Than BB Big Easy BB cream. Shade is #03 Light/Medium (used less than 10 times) –
IT Cosmetics CC Cream SPF50. Shade is Medium (used less than 20 times, barely made a dent in the 12ml tube) – $10.00 SOLD!
Bare Minerals Bare Skin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation. Shade is #03 Bare Linen (used less than 10 times, barely made a dent in the bottle) –
Physician’s Formula Youthful Wear Spotless Foundation. Shade is Light (used less than 10 times) –
Jo Malone London’s Nectarine Blossom & Honey Cologne (30ml – only used 1/10 of the bottle) – $35.00 SOLD! Chloe Eau de Parfum (20ml – used 1/7 of the bottle) – $15.00 SOLD!
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-usage Dry Oil (10ml – NEW) –
L’Occitane Fleurs de Cerisier EDT (7.5ml – NEW) – $6.00 SOLD!
L’Occitane Néroli & Orchidée EDT (7.5ml – NEW) –
$6.00 $4.00 Hermes Terre D’Hermes Eau de Parfum (5ml – NEW) – $10.00 SOLD!
Please read the terms and conditions carefully. Feel free to ask me any questions in the comments below or via email (email@example.com).
Happy shopping! 😀