THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
In just two days we’ll be celebrating Christmas and then a week after that, the dawning of 2016. 2015 has been a great year for me albeit it going a bit unexpected but great all the same and I cannot wait for what 2016 will bring.
Just before we take a break during the silly season to eat, drink and be merry, I’d love to celebrate Christmas and the new year with you by giving you a chance to win this awesome gift set!
Two lucky readers will win a set of this:
- A Daily Greatness Journal (either the Business Planner or the Training Journal)
- A Kikki K Vision Board Kit
- A Mi Goals Get Shit Done notebook
- A Benefit You Go Gals gift set (it contains That Gal, The Porefessional and Girl Meets Pearl)
- An Hourglass mini matte lipgloss
And more! (I’ll surprise you on what the “more” is 😛 )
It’s just a small way to thank you for supporting me all year. You have no idea how much I appreciate you.
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply leave a comment below answering the following questions:
1. What country are you from? (this giveaway is open internationally)
2. Which journal would you like to win? Set #1 or Set #2?
3. What’s the best thing that happened to you in 2015?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to Australian and international readers.
2. The total value of the prize in the contest is AU$181.70.
3. Anyone can enter the competition regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
4. Only one comment per contestant will be accepted.
5. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
6. The closing date for this giveaway is 11.59pm, 31 December 2015 (Australian EDT). Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
7. Two (2) winners will be selected at random. The winner of the giveaway will be announced on the Competition/Giveaways page. The winner will also be notified via email. Please ensure that you’ve entered the correct email address because I’ll be using that email address to contact you if you’ve won (not via social media).
8. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous, who will be sending the prize out (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
9. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 3 working days.
10. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
11. If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control that the agreed prize is not available, a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
12. Beautyholics Anonymous is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner. Beautyholics Anonymous reserves the right to change the terms of this giveaway at any time.
Best of luck and Merry Christmas!
Note: I’ll be taking a week off during the Christmas break to spend time with loved ones. It’s usually the time of year where most if not all of you would be spending time with your family and friends as well and won’t have much time in front of the computer, so it’s a good time for us bloggers to take a bit of a break too! I’ll see you again on New Year’s Eve. 🙂