THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
I’m sure you’ve noticed this but in case you didn’t, pharmacies here in Australia has two different sections for the fancy-smelling body products and for the, erm, rather boring-looking ones. You’ll be hard-pressed to find Cetaphil stocked next to Dove or Palmolive. Brands like Cetaphil, Alpha Keri, Dermaveen, etc are usually on a separate shelf to indicate that their products are meant for sensitive skin compared to commercial brands like Dove, Palmolive, etc. Having said that, boring-looking doesn’t automatically mean that the products are sub-standard. In fact, if you do have sensitive skin, these are great brands that you should go for because they’re specially-formulated for sensitive skin.
I recently had the opportunity to try out products from Alpha Keri and I must say, I’m a convert. In fact, I may actually switch from my favourite Cetaphil to Alpha Keri because the latter has a wider range of products and they’re great for dry and sensitive skin too. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed, but Alpha Keri recently had a relaunch of their products and design. Well well, boring-looking products no more, I say, because they actually look as well as they perform now. I particularly like their Skin Hydrating Body Wash, the Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub and the Skin Moisture Boost Lotion. They’re fragrance-free and gentle on the skin. Typical me, I’m skeptical about the Anti-Cellulite bit, but as a body exfoliator, it does a great job.
Anyway, on with the good news!
Beautyholics Anonymous has teamed up with the people Alpha Keri to give one lucky BA reader a chance to try out their products!
One lucky reader will win:
- Alpha Keri Skin Hydrating Body Wash (400mL), Anti-Cellulite Body Butter (200mL), Anti-Cellulite Sugar Body Scrub (225g), Recovery Body Cream (500mL), Skin Moisture Boost Lotion (400mL) and Micellar Body Cleansing Milk (400mL)
- A luxurious Beach Bella round beach towel (100% cotton terry, 150cm in diameter).
That’s a whole lot of Alpha Keri products and a gorgeous beach towel, you lucky duck! 😀
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply leave a comment below answering the following question:
What’s your favourite body care product and why?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to Australian residents only.
2. The total value of the prize in the contest is AU$200.00.
3. Anyone can enter the competition regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
4. Only one comment per contestant will be accepted.
5. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
6. The closing date for this giveaway is 11.59pm, 20 March 2016 (Melbourne time). Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
7. One (1) winner will be selected at random. The winner of the giveaway will be announced on the Competition/Giveaways page. The winner will also be notified via email. Please ensure that you’ve entered the correct email address because I’ll be using that email address to contact you if you’ve won (not via social media).
8. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous. The contact details then will be submitted to F4WARD Agency (the PR agency providing the Alpha Keri prize), who will be sending the prize out to the winner (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
9. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 3 working days.
10. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
11. If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control that the agreed prize is not available, a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
12. Beautyholics Anonymous and Alpha Keri is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner. Beautyholics Anonymous and Alpha Keri reserve the right to change the terms of this giveaway at any time.
Good luck! 😀