My blogging station. It’s nice when the sun’s up. Oh yes, I multitask on the iPad as well.
All of my blog posts started out as drafts. Years ago I would sit in front of the computer and ideas would just come rushing in. Nowadays, no such luck. Inspiration would hit just about anywhere BUT the computer.
Examples on times I would be struck with blogging ideas:
- On the train or bus, when there’s nothing else to do during the journey but get lost in your thoughts.
- In front of the TV, when I’m watching a movie or the news.
- In the shops, when I’m window-shopping for beauty products, clothes, bags, shoes, etc. You’d be surprised that I even get inspiration when I’m buying chicken at Woolies.
- On the porcelain throne. Hey, when inspiration strikes, it doesn’t matter what you’re doing
- Chatting with fellow beauty bloggers. This is the best way for me because you’re never out of stuff to talk about, which you can turn into useful topics for your blog. It’s also good to hear feedback about a product or service you’re about to review from other bloggers as well.
Where do you get your blogging ideas?
PS: I drafted this post on the iPad when Sunrise on Channel 7 was playing in the background on a Sunday morning