THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS TO ALL FOR PARTICIPATING!
And the surprise is …
Next month, Beautyholics Anonymous officially turns two. I’m so excited! It’s been such a great year, and I’ve gotten to know so many beauty bloggers. And learn so much more about skincare and makeup along the way.
To celebrate this auspicious occasion (other than break out the bubbly and drink it myself), is to announce the biggest giveaway Beautyholics Anonymous has ever done. I don’t do many giveaways, so I hope this would not disappoint.
One lucky winner will get all of these:
Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara, courtesy of Maybelline
Exuviance by NeoStrata Simply Glow! sample pack, courtesy of NeoStrata
Nana Mays Magic Hands & Magic Facial Scrub, courtesy of Tiny Tapir
Not one, not two, but THREE RuMe bags, thanks to Tiny Tapir
Many thanks to our sponsors for the lovely gifts.
Gifts from me:
Softlips lip balm in Passionfruit
L’oreal De-Crease eye shadow base
Eylure Naturalites falsies
Boscia Enlivening Amino-G Eye Treatment
Smashbox Skin Tint in Radiance
Ecotools eye-shading brush
ELF eyeshadows in Drama and Luxe
Benefit Dr Feelgood complexion balm
Biotherm Biosource Clarifying cleansing gel
Cancer Council Australia Everyday sunscreen
Flirt Peek-A-Blush Sheer Powder Cheek Color in Dapple Apple
And then some (oh yeah, there’s more).
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Subscribe to my feed via email or in a feed reader. You can do so by entering your email address at the top of the page and click on Subscribe.
2. Leave a comment below the blog post – let me know where you’re from, and what the best birthday present you’ve ever received was. It does not have to be fancy. Just a line, e.g. “I’m from Melbourne and the best birthday present I’ve ever received was a hand-knit sweater from Gran.” would do. But if it’s good, please do share with us. Even if it’s a naughty one 😉
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to ALL readers. Yep, all international readers as well.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One comment per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. If you want to boost your chances at winning, you may do so by linking to this blog post on your blog. You don’t have to do a full-on post about it, just a link and a phrase would do the trick. Please email me with the link at sweetcontemplation[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know, and you’ll get an additional entry. I.e. 1 comment = 1 entry. 1 comment + 1 blog post = 2 entries. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
5. When you subscribe for email updates, please remember to VERIFY your subscription (please check your email for a confirmation notice). If not, you will not be subscribed to my feed.
6. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
7. Winners will be chosen randomly via an online-super-duper-random-list-generator-thingy.
The closing date for this giveaway is 10pm, 5 May 2009 (Melbourne time, +10 GMT). All comments will be closed, and results tabulated. A random winner will be picked, and will be announced on 7 May. I’ll try to send the gift out as soon as possible.
Feel free to spread the word even if you’re not taking part in the contest (why aren’t you?? Go back, go back! :P). I’d really appreciate it.
Good luck to all!
Note: My apologies for getting the surprise out later than expected. I was waiting for one of the prizes to arrive, hence the delay. I hope it was worth the wait 🙂