THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
I’m so proud to announce that Beautyholics Anonymous is celebrating its 3rd birthday this month. It’s been three wonderful years, and it really has been fun writing about health, beauty, fashion, etc. The best part of blogging for me was getting know you readers and fellow bloggers, and having the pleasure of meeting some of you in person.
Another reason to celebrate the occasion, even though it’s slightly earlier than it should be, is that I turn 30 next month. Yep, the big 3-0. 😛
And so, to celebrate these momentous occasions, I’d like to present a goodie bag to one lucky reader.
One lucky reader will receive all of these:
Clinique Superdefense SPF 25 Age Defence Moisturiser
Bloom Green Tea & Bergamot scented soap
Bloom Mineral Plus Lip Butter in Like A Prayer
Bloom Makeup Palette
Napoleon Perdis Cheek to Chic Blush Duo #3
Napoleon Perdis Lip Lacquer in Tropic Lust
Napoleon Perdis Luminous Lip Veil in Gold & the Beautiful
A’kin Cellular Radiance Serum
Lucas Papaw Ointment
Unico Hair Serum
Dr Lewinn’s Puressence Day & Night Fluid
Invisible Zinc Tinted & Cheek Balm in Lip Pink + 1
Laura Mercier lipgloss in Basic Pink
Escape.com.au sunscreen lotion
Dr Lewinn’s nail files
Clarins Gloss Appeal in Ylang
Softlips Silk Gloss
Skinvitals Cloth Treatment Masks in A-Whiten and Q-Lift
Olay Regenerist Mask
Lifecella Vitamin C masks (x3)
Estee Lauder Hydra Complete Multi-Level Moisture Eye Gel Creme
Terax Hair Care Luxury Trial Pack
BioElements Really Rich Moisture
Guinot Matizone Shine Control Moisturiser
Guinot Large Ecran UV Ultra UV Sunscreen SPF30
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
ModelCo Face Base Skin Primer
Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Pre-foundation Skin Primer
Benefit High Beam
Chanel Ultra Correction Line Repair Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream
Chanel Ultra Correction Line Repair Intensive Anti-Wrinkle Concentrate
Chanel Hydramax + Active gel cream
Laura Mercier lipstick in Fresh Brown
All this AND you get a couple of pieces from my jewellery line, Sweet Contemplation Accessories too! Let’s put it this way. It’s one heck of a goodie bag 😉
Many thanks to Val from Ponikuta.com, who very generously sponsored a lot of the items listed above.
HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to my feed via email or in an RSS feed reader. You can do so by entering your email address at the top of the page and click on Subscribe.
2. Leave a comment below the blog post – let us know where you’re from, and a memorable birthday occasion. For example: I’m from Melbourne, and my husband thew me a surprise birthday dinner with my close mates last year. I was completely dumbfounded (true story!).
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to ALL readers. Yep, all international readers as well.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One comment per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. If you want to boost your chances at winning, you may do so by linking to this blog post on your blog. You don’t have to do a full-on post about it, just a link and a phrase would do the trick. Please email me with the link at sweetcontemplation[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know, and you’ll get an additional entry. I.e. 1 comment = 1 entry. 1 comment + 1 blog post = 2 entries. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
5. When you subscribe for email updates, please remember to VERIFY your subscription (please check your email for a confirmation notice). If not, you will not be subscribed to my feed.
6. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
7. Winners will be chosen randomly via an online-super-duper-random-list-generator-thingy.
The closing date for this giveaway is 7 June 2010 (Melbourne time, +10 GMT). All comments will be closed, and results tabulated. A random winner will be picked, and will be announced on 9 June. I’ll try to send the gift out as soon as possible.
Feel free to spread the word. I’d really appreciate it.
Good luck to all!