THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Christmas is just around the corner. Aren’t you excited? I sure am! To kick off the Christmas celebrations, here’s my Christmas present to one lucky reader.
Something small but pretty and elegant this time. The Christmas gift comprises
– Heathcote & Ivory Iced Pomegranate & Amber Luxury Hand Cream
– MOR Emporium Body Butter in Feijoa Lime
– Nesti Dane Romantica Florentine Rose and Peony Exhilarating Natural Soap
– Too Faced Shadow Insurance
– Jane Iredale Bronze A Go-Go
– A Guide to Elegance by Genevieve Antoine Dariaux
– (Not photographed) A $50 Sweet Contemplation Accessories gift voucher
HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to my feed via email or in an RSS feed reader.
2. Leave a comment below the blog post – let us know where you’re from, and what you would like for Christmas this year.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to ALL readers. Yep, all international readers as well.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One comment per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. If you want to boost your chances at winning, you may do so by linking to this blog post on your blog. You don’t have to do a full-on post about it, just a link and a phrase would do the trick. Please email me with the link at sweetcontemplation[at]gmail[dot]com to let me know, and you’ll get an additional entry. I.e. 1 comment = 1 entry. 1 comment + 1 blog post = 2 entries. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
5. When you subscribe for email updates, please remember to VERIFY your subscription (please check your email for a confirmation notice). If not, you will not be subscribed to my feed.
6. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
7. Winners will be chosen randomly via an online-super-duper-random-list-generator-thingy.
The closing date for this giveaway is 17 December 2010 (Melbourne time, +10 GMT). All comments will be closed, and results tabulated. A random winner will be picked, and will be announced on 19 December. I’ll try to send the gift out as soon as possible.
Feel free to spread the word. I’d really appreciate it.
Good luck to all, and merry Christmas from me to you!