THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
2011 has been a good year for me in terms of blogging, but I couldn’t have done it if it wasn’t for your support, dear readers. There aren’t much words to say but thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
To kick off the new year, I thought I would come up with a New Year giveaway just for you. I had a lot of fun choosing the items for the giveaway in Malaysia, so I hope you’ll like them.
One lucky reader will win these:
- Women, Work and the Art of Savoir Faire by Mireille Guiliano
- NARUKO Narcissus Defense BB Sunscreen SPF50
- Nature Republic Collagen BB Cream SPF25 PA++
- NARUKO Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum
- Vichy Normaderm Night Anti-Imperfection + Rejuvenating Care
- TheBalm Nude’tude eyeshadow palette
- Jack Black lip balm
- MUJI Face Colour (Block Type) Rose 01
- Bracelet from Sweet Contemplation Accessories
HOW TO ENTER
1. Subscribe to my feed via email or in an RSS feed reader.
2. I’d love to know this, so do leave a comment below – What do you look forward to most in 2012?
That’s it! 🙂
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This contest is open to ALL readers, local and international.
2. Anyone can enter regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
3. One comment per contestant please. Let’s give a chance to everyone, yeah?
4. If you would like to boost your chances at winning, you may do so by linking to this blog post on your blog. You don’t have to do a full-on post about it, just a link and a phrase would do the trick. Please email me with the link at tine[at]beautyholicsanonymous.com[dot]com to let me know, and you’ll get an additional entry. I.e. 1 comment = 1 entry. 1 comment + 1 blog post = 2 entries. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
5. When you subscribe for email updates, please remember to verify your subscription (please check your email for a confirmation notice). If not, you will not be subscribed to my feed.
6. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
7. 7. Winners will be chosen at random.
The closing date for this giveaway is on the second day of the Chinese New Year which is 24 January 2012 (Melbourne time, +10 GMT). All comments will be closed, and results tabulated. A random winner will be picked, and will be announced on 26 January.
Feel free to spread the word. I’d really appreciate it.
Good luck! 😀