THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING!
Happy Friday, my beautiful chickadees!
I’ve been really impressed with a couple of Paula’s Choice’s items I’ve been trying lately that I know I just have to share them with you. I’ve reviewed them before: they’re the Paula’s Choice Resist Hyaluronic Acid Booster and the Blush It On blush and contour palette. I’m still loving the blush palette and I’ve actually finished the entire bottle of the HCB serum. Can’t wait to repurchase that one!
The lovely people at Paula’s Choice knew how much I love these two beauty products and have offered to give away a set to one of you lucky readers! You know what? I think you’re going to love these as much as I do. 🙂
One lucky reader will win the serum and the blush palette. This giveaway is open internationally so if you’d like to give these items a go, feel free to enter the giveaway!
HOW TO ENTER:
Simply leave a comment below answering the following questions:
1. What country are you from?
2. What’s the latest beauty product you’ve tried? Did you like it? Hate it? Find it just meh?
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. This contest is open to Australian and international readers.
2. The total value of the prize in the contest is AU$124.00.
3. Anyone can enter the competition regardless of whether you’ve won anything here before.
4. Only one comment per contestant will be accepted.
5. Please keep it clean and spam-free.
6. The closing date for this giveaway is 11.59pm, 22 August 2015 (Australian EDT). Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
7. One (1) winners will be selected at random. The winner of the giveaway will be announced on the Competition/Giveaways page. The winner will also be notified via email. Please ensure that you’ve entered the correct email address because I’ll be using that email address to contact you if you’ve won (not via social media).
8. The winner will be required to submit his/her name and contact address to Beautyholics Anonymous, who will be sending the prize out (please read Beautyholics Anonymous’ privacy statement for more information).
9. The winner must respond to the notification email to claim the prize within 3 working days.
10. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable.
11. If for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control that the agreed prize is not available, a product of equal or greater value will be provided.
12. Beautyholics Anonymous is not responsible for prizes once they have been dispatched to the winner. Beautyholics Anonymous and Paula’s Choice reserves the right to change the terms of this giveaway at any time.
Good luck! 😀