I must say, one of my favourite blogging topics to plan is the Bloggie Wednesday series. Sure, it’s a lot of fun to write about beauty but it’s really interesting to get down to the nitty gritty of blogging. What started out as a trial series on blogging (who knew one could blog about beauty AND blogging on the same blog?!) turned out to be the most popular one on the blog. Who knew? 😛
Thank you so much for all of your blogging-related questions in 2014. I’ve had a great time answering them either via comments, emails and even creating special blog posts for them. I’m still learning from a lot of you too.
Here are some of my favourite Bloggie Wednesday posts for 2014. If you’ve missed out on some of them, now’s a good time to check ’em out. If you have any questions about blogging, please feel free to leave them in the comments below or email me! I’m happy to answer them if I can.
- What To Do When Someone Steals Your Blog Content
- Confessions of a Beauty blogger
- Why It’s Important To Edit Your Photos
- Of Trolls and Taking Control of your Blog Presence
- Blogging Frustrations and Insecurities
- Time Management On Blogging With A Full-Time Job
- How To Get Rid of Unwanted Traffic and Comments
- How To Schedule Social Media Updates Effectively
- Reply Comments And Let Commenters Know
- Do You Listen To Podcasts?
- 10 Lessons I’ve Learned In My 7 Years Of Blogging
- Can You Run A Beauty Blog Without Working With Brands?
- How I Increased My Productivity Tenfold
- How To Write A Compelling Bio
- How To Check For Fraudulent Use Of Your Images On Other Websites
- How To Track How The Ads On Your Blog Are Doing
- Refresh Your Blog, Change Your Tagline!
- Free vs Premium Blog Themes, Plugins and Services
- Do Blog Links Left In Comments Bother You?
- When’s A Sponsored Post Not A Sponsored Post?
Here’s to a great bloggie 2015 for you!